- Cardiologist who fitted wrong pacemaker and destroyed patient notes is struck off
- NICE rejects cannabidiol for two types of treatment resistant epilepsy in children
- GP is struck off after writing to colleague’s patients claiming she had treated them inappropriately
- Opioid policies: scientists advising US government had commercial ties, BMJ investigation finds
- Edzard Ernst blames rise in measles on increased popularity of complementary and alternative therapies
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.